The following rehabilitation services are provided through an affiliation of Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and Southern Illinois Healthcare. For the past fourteen years, RIC has been named the number one rehabilitation hospital in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Services offered to hospitalized patients and outpatients.
Swallowing studies with video fluoroscopy (modified barium).
- Speech, language and treatment of dysphagia for both pediatric and adult populations.
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Department Accreditations:
- Licensed by the State of Illinois
- Certified by American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Special needs served:
- Education and support services